Japanese IQ Test
This is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan...or so I've been told.
Everybody has to cross the river
To play, click the link below - then click the blue circle to start.
The following rules apply:
- Only 2 people on the raft at a time.
- The Father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their Mother's presence.
- The Mother cannot stay with any of the sons, without their Father's presence.
- The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there.
- Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
To move people, click on them. To move the raft, click on the pole on the opposite side of the river. The solution is possible! THIS IS NOT A TRICK!
***** CLICK TO BEGIN *****
More IQ Tests HERE
Frustrated? Check out our YouTube video for the solution!